Phantom messages

From Robin Rosenberg <robin dot rosenberg dot lists at dewire dot com>
Subject Phantom messages
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:59:44 +0200

Hi,

I get this:

Host2 uid 13666 no header by parse_headers so taking whole header with BODY.PEEK[HEADER]
Host2 INBOX/13666 size 0 ignored (no wanted headers so we ignore this message)

There is no such message when I look for "/var/spool/imap/user/<user>/13666." in
cyrus mail directory. Is it a valid guess that it has been deleted at some time
and still left a flag somewhere? If so I don't mind the message being skipped, but
I also don't want to see the error.

-- robin