Excluding folders

From Mally Mclane <mally dot mclane at bristol dot ac dot uk>
Subject Excluding folders
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:30:55 +0100

Hi,

Apologies - this probably glaringly obvious... In my sync:

Creating folder [user/shared-mailboxes/unit-listmaster] on host2

I want to exclude user.shared-mailboxes and everything under it, but I
can't seem to get the syntax right..

I am using:

imapsync.exe --host1 staff-imap-srv.bristol.ac.uk --user1
xxxx--password1  PWCHANGED --ssl1 --host2 imap.gmail.com --user2 xxxx
--password2  PWCHANGED --ssl2 --dry --justfolders --exclude '^user' 2>&1

and I've tried every combination I can think of for the exclusion, e.g.

^user
^user.shared-mailboxes
^user/shared-mailboxes
user/shared-mailboxes

What is the obvious answer?

--
Mally Mclane
Communication and Collaboration Services Manager