On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Flags are not related to attachments, I don't understand the issue.
> imapsync --host1 192.168.2.253 --user1 test.account --password1 test1 --host2 192.168.2.250 --user2 test.account --password2 test2 --port2 1430 --regexflag 's/\\X-*//g'
> I added the regexflag since I'm having an issue when email has attachment. Other than, there are no more error. See snippet below.
I got this error if I don't have the regexflag in my command. Also, I can't download email with attachment before. Not after I put the regexflag on my command.
msg Archives.2010/765 could not add flags [$MdnSent \Seen \X-Has-Attach]: 472 BAD Invalid system flag \X-HAS-ATTACH
- msg Archives.2010/767 could not add flags [$Forwarded $MdnSent \Seen \X-Forwarded \X-Has-Attach]: 473 BAD Invalid system flag \X-FORWARDED
- msg Archives.2010/768 could not add flags [$MdnSent \Seen \X-Has-Attach]: 474 BAD Invalid system flag \X-HAS-ATTACH
- msg Archives.2010/769 could not add flags [$MdnSent \Seen \X-Has-Attach]: 475 BAD Invalid system flag \X-HAS-ATTACH
- msg Archives.2010/773 could not add flags [$Forwarded $MdnSent \Seen \X-Forwarded \X-Has-Attach]: 478 BAD Invalid system flag \X-FORWARDED
- msg Archives.2010/777 could not add flags [$MdnSent \Seen \X-Has-Attach]: 479 BAD Invalid system flag \X-HAS-ATTACH
What are the final statistics?
There is an error here but I think it is ok since they don't use this folder.
[Other Users] -> [Other Users]
Host1 folder Other Users: Could not select: 159 NO cannot SELECT that mailbox
[Sent] -> [Sent]
Here is the final statistics
Transfer time : 132 sec
Messages transferred : 0
Messages skipped : 29810
Messages found duplicate on host1 : 735
Messages found duplicate on host2 : 13
Messages void (noheader) on host1 : 0
Messages void (noheader) on host2 : 0
Messages deleted on host1 : 0
Messages deleted on host2 : 0
Total bytes transferred : 0
Total bytes duplicate host1 : 436141673
Total bytes duplicate host2 : 7718754
Total bytes skipped : 8228903252
Total bytes error : 0
Message rate : 0.0 messages/s
Average bandwidth rate : 0.0 KiB/s
Reconnections to host1 : 0
Reconnections to host2 : 0
Memory consumption : 71.0 MB
Biggest message : 0 bytes
Memory/biggest message ratio : NA
Detected 2 errors
The unknown here could be the Other User Folder.
Run with --usecache to build the cache then run with --useuid
> Is thee other options that I could include to make sync more accurate.
Or run with --useuid on from the first run.
Can I add --useuid even not after the first run? I'm only using a single account since I'm still checking imapsync. I already run imapsync on this account. Could I still add --useuid even I do imapsync before on this account?