Cyrus IMAP mailbox to subfolder on Zimbra mailbox

From Iain Petrie <iain dot c dot petrie at googlemail dot com>
Subject Cyrus IMAP mailbox to subfolder on Zimbra mailbox
Date Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:24:31 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to sync a users mailbox to a sub-folder in a new Zimbra mailbox;

This is my latest attempt, with no sucess;

imapsync.exe --host1 XXXXX --user1 xxxx --passfile1 pass1.txt --prefix1 INBOX. --host2 XXXXX --user2 xxxxx --passfile2 pass2.txt --prefix2 INBOX/ --regextrans2 's/^INBOX$/INBOX.TEST-INBOX/'

Can anyone help me with the correct syntax for this?

Can anyone explain how to use --regextrans2?

Thanks

Iain