Re: [imapsync] imapsync DOVECOT -> EXCHANGE 2010

From Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Subject Re: [imapsync] imapsync DOVECOT -> EXCHANGE 2010
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:44:04 +0200

Hello Scott,

> imapsync --syncinternaldates --host1 127.0.0.1 --user1 useralias*masteruser --password1  PWCHANGED --host2 206.12.57.216 --user2 domain/masteruser/useralias --password2  PWCHANGED --authmech1 PLAIN --authmech2 LOGIN

Doesn't it work without --authmech1 PLAIN --authmech2 LOGIN?

> I get the following error at the end after it lists all the folders, it doesn't transfer any files or folders:
>
> error: lost connection (to) host2 [206.12.57.216](len=46) Error sending '30 LIST "" *': NO not connected

What says EXCHANGE 2010 log file?

> Hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to fix this.

BUG REPORT GUIDELINES
    Help us to help you: follow the following guidelines.

    Report any bugs or feature requests to the public mailing-list or to the
    author.

    Before reporting bugs, read the FAQ, the README and the TODO files.
    http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/

    Upgrade to last imapsync release if possible, maybe the bug is already fixed.

    Upgrade to last Mail-IMAPClient Perl module.
    http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-IMAPClient/ maybe the bug is already
    fixed.

    Make a good title with word "imapsync" in it (my spam filter won't
    filter it), Don't write an email title with just "imapsync" or
    "problem", a good title is made of keywords summary, not too long (one
    visible line).

    Don't write imapsync in uppercase in the email title, we'll know you run
    Windows and you haven't read this README yet.

    Help us to help you: in your report, please include:

     - imapsync version.

     - output given with --debug --debugimap near the failure point.
       Isolate a message or two in a folder 'BUG' and use

         imapsync ... --folder 'BUG' --debug --debugimap

     - imap server software on both side and their version number.

     - imapsync with all the options you use,  the full command line
       you use (except the passwords of course).

     - IMAPClient.pm version.

     - the run context. Do you run imapsync.exe, a unix binary or the perl script imapsync.

     - operating system running imapsync.

     - virtual software context (vmware, xen etc.)

     - operating systems on both sides and the third side in case
       you run imapsync on a foreign host from the both.

    Most of those values can be found as a copy/paste at the begining of the
    output.

--
Au revoir,                             09 51 84 42 42
Gilles Lamiral. France, Baulon (35580) 06 20 79 76 06