Re: [imapsync] moving to gmail: socket closed while reading data from server

From Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Subject Re: [imapsync] moving to gmail: socket closed while reading data from server
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:50:43 +0200

Hello Ashley,

> example error: Couldn't append msg #1 (Subject:[are you online now? I have a problem.])
> to folder validate: socket closed while reading data from server (2x)

Ok.

> and trying to sync from gmail to local gives: "Could not fetch message #1 from validate2:
> message_string() expected 2300 bytes but received 2331 you may need the IgnoreSizeErrors option"

It seems you have an old imapsync release and Mail-IMAPClient,
At least upgrade Mail-IMAPClient

--
Au revoir,                             09 51 84 42 42
Gilles Lamiral. France, Baulon (35580) 06 20 79 76 06