Re: [imapsync] Bi Directional Sync

From Martin Erasmus <martin at beswick dot co dot za>
Subject Re: [imapsync] Bi Directional Sync
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 16:12:46 +0200

Hi Gilles

My client does not support it.

What would the pitfalls be doing the following
Host1 main mail box that is used all the time all new emails come into this box
Host2 is offsite and used only now and again

Sync Host2 with Host 1

then sync host1 with host 2?

Thanks

Martin Erasmus
Financial Manager
Beswick Group of Companies
Tel +27 11 433 2686
Fax +27 11 433 1610
E-mail martin at beswick dot co dot za
www.beswick.co.za

DISCLAIMER

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the addressee only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
**If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender. **
Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as those of the Company. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for
any loss or damages howsoever incurred resulting or arising from the use of this
email or its attachments.