Re: [imapsync] Duplicates and skipped messages from Gmail to hMail

From Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Subject Re: [imapsync] Duplicates and skipped messages from Gmail to hMail
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:18:00 +0100

Hello Jeff,

Looking at the message on the target system I see the exact same two headers, so I don't really understand this.

Strange. Another explanation can be that the reply from the server are not the same even if the messages are the same.

--debug
will help us on this.

-- Au revoir, 09 51 84 42 42 Gilles Lamiral. France, Baulon (35580) 06 20 79 76 06