Exchange 2010 and migration with admin user

From Paolo Stefani <pstefani at qbgroup dot it>
Subject Exchange 2010 and migration with admin user
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:02:38 +0000

Hallo,
has anyone succeded in migrating to Exchange 2010 with
admin/authuser account?
I have tried (according to the FAQ) with the suggestion from
Michele Marcionelli with no luck and I was wondering if anyone
can confirm this as working.

Using Imapsync 1.398 and migrating from Rockliffe Mailsite 9.01 to
Exchange 2010 sp1 (14.01.0270.001).

BTW Imapsync is working flawlessy with these servers using
single accounts so I suspect some Exchange issues that
I'm further investigating.

All the best
Paolo