Re: [imapsync] migration support from zarafa to dovecot

From Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft dot nl>
Subject Re: [imapsync] migration support from zarafa to dovecot
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:49:55 +0100

On 23-01-11 00:26, Gilles LAMIRAL wrote:
I was wondering if there was any progress looking at the zarafa
migration issues with the test account I provided.

I've just tested transfers from the test account you gave me and found no problem.

Did you fill the mailbox with messages with large attachments and a few gig of mail so imapsync and the system will run out of memory when its start fetching complete messages instead of the first 2k of the message?

I have still 40.000 mail to migrate of one remaining inbox.

Give me access to this mailbox and I'll try to finish the transfer.

I can't give access to this account due to privacy restrictions. Thats why i provided a test account.

Kind regard,

Jelle de Jong