does not sync, always copies all messages

From Timothee BESSET <ttimo at ttimo dot net>
Subject does not sync, always copies all messages
Date Sat, 7 Aug 2010 08:59:57 -0500

Hello,

I have been experimenting with an exchange server as host1, and
dovecot as host2, and I have found that all messages are being copied
over, every time. I have n copies of each message in my destination
mailbox for n times I've run imapsync.

I seem to have to use --allowsizemismatch for the messages to get
copied over in the first place, could that have anything to do with
it? Suggestions welcome..

TTimo