imapsync

From Jigar Raval <jigar_prl at yahoo dot com>
Subject imapsync
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 01:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We have installed imapsync 1.241 and migrating mail using it. But we have observed that it is skipping mails. While calculating it shows 4719 mails but migrates only 400. We are transfering nfs mounted user home mail area. It is successfully copy all the users mail which are in inbox i.e. /var/spool/mail/$user.   We are using dovecot on both server.

Need help so all the mails gets copied.

regards
Jigar