Re: [imapsync] imapsync fails when transferring mails with "application/applefile" attachments

From Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Subject Re: [imapsync] imapsync fails when transferring mails with "application/applefile" attachments
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 00:38:34 +0100

Hello Ralf,

In this case it was a *.doc sent as application/applefile.

I change the MIME Type to application/octet-stream and the mails could
be transferred successfully.

So is the issue solved? You can write a small FAQ item with the issue (the context) and the solution, I'll include it the FAQ.

--
Au revoir,                               02 99 64 31 77
Gilles Lamiral. France, Chavagne (35310) 06 20 79 76 06