[no subject]

From keropen at tnde dot org
Subject
Date Fri, 8 Jan 2010 03:13:32 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to sync two IMAP accounts, but get frequent errors, I have not
been able to solve them using either --debug or --debugimap. I am using
the latest version of imapsync, and Mail-IMAPClient-3.21.

One example: When using --justfolders, the process needs to run several
times to replicate all the folder (starting with an empty mailbox in
account #2)

The following is a typical log of the exchange:

Autoloading: STATUS "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER" (MESSAGES)
Sending: 45 STATUS "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER" (MESSAGES)
Sent 52 bytes
Read: 45 NO "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER" doesn't exist.
Sending: 46 SELECT "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER"
Sent 41 bytes
Read: 46 NO "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER" doesn't exist.
To   Folder INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER does not exist
Creating folder [INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER]
Autoloading: create "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER"
Sending: 47 create "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER"
Sent 41 bytes
Couldn't create [INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER]46 NO "INBOX/XFT/TEST FOLDER"
doesn't exist.

(here I think the connection is dropped)

If run a second or third time, all the folders get replicated.

When attempting to sync/transfer the actual messages, I get the same
problems. Something causes an error that makes the receiving server drop
the connection halfway through, but no details are visible, even with
--debugimap. The script simply stops.

Your help/insight much appreciated!

Ker.