Re: [imapsync] Problems with folders/subfolders

From Gilles LAMIRAL <gilles dot lamiral at laposte dot net>
Subject Re: [imapsync] Problems with folders/subfolders
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 19:17:01 +0200

Hello Ronald,

> I've merely used the --subscribed option... no --folder option except for an
> --exclude statement.  Are you saying that I will have to do a separate sync
> for the folders in this situation?

--subscribed only transfers subscribed folders. Are sub-folders subscribed folders?

>> Is there a safe, reliable way to remove these duplicate ones?
>> Or
>>> is there some way to make imapsync do it?
>> --delete2 may delete the partial ones.
>
> Does not, unfortunately...

Do you use --skipsize?

You can remove destination messages and restart the now good transfer process.

--
Au revoir,                               02 99 64 31 77
Gilles Lamiral. France, Chavagne (35310) 06 20 79 76 06