imapsync stuck with some mails

From Sébastien Riccio <sr at swisscenter dot com>
Subject imapsync stuck with some mails
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:46:17 +0100

I'm currently using imapsync to migrate mails from a courier-imap to a zimbra server.

Everythings runs well and that imapsync does a really good job.

Still, there are some mails in some user accounts that hangs imapsync.

When trying the sync with --debug and --debugimap, I got this output that seems revelant (here are the last lines):

while processing LITERAL
Still need 895527 to complete literal string

After this, the process never finish or exits and the rest of the mailbox is not processed.

Any idea what means this LITERAL thing ? :))

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,