If you find a bug, don't hesitate to inform me. In the same way for the spelling and the grammatical mistakes of this document (a lot to be done). If you find that the source code is horrible and dirtily written then we are both to think the same thing. I intend to transform the code towards the object oriented paradigm but I fear to loose in efficiency what I'll win in quality and maintenance (seeing the computer hardware progress, my fear is light).
The program has been developed on Linux, in Perl. I've tested it on Solaris 2 and it should run wherever Perl runs , that is to say everywhere, even on the dark side.
I've tested it with the following browsers : Lynx, Grail, Mosaic, Mozilla, TkWeb, RedBaron, Qweb, Amaya, Arena, W3. Let me know your results. Here are mine :