How does he look like ?
Find a PH D. in France or England about System & network theory or Computer graphics
- Msc. Computer Science, university of Paris VII
expected June 1998.
- B.S. Computer Science, university of Paris XI
- eXode desktop : providing a simple and powerfull graphical user
interface for the Unix-like systems. This is a free software project supported by Ripley software development(nl) and Simplicity communications(us)
Web page : http://www.simplicity.net/exode/
- Graal library : general purpose graphic library implemented in Java. For 2D & 3D vector graphic softwares (not yet released).
- Break Machine : a popular Dos based game, see the home page
- Technical articles writing : articles about realtime 2d & 3d graphics, Unix systems (esp. Linux), X Window system programming and other subjects. Articles published by the Posse press group (see the Dream's magazine site).
- Unix system, XWindow, C and C++ programming teaching : professional courses about Unix and C for the ForInter company.
- Computer basics teaching : courses for jobless people.
- Computer club management : courses, projects and games for children using computers.
- UNIX system and network programming
- C, C++, Java, LISP, TCL, 680x0, 80x86 and Power PC assembly.
- Programming tools : make, lex (flex), yacc (bison).
- Portability tools : autoconf, imake
- GUI & Graphic Programming : X/Motif, Olit, Awt, TK, OpenGL, Win32
- System libraries : Posix system calls, Posix threads, BSD Sockets, Sun RPC.
- WWW programming : HTML, CGI scripts, Java applets (see the linux france site).
- System V and BSD administration (DNS, NFS, NIS, sendmail, ftp & web server).
- 2D, 3D and realtime graphics programming.
- Databases : Sql, Oracle, PostgreSql, mSql and databases theory.
- WinNT system services writing
- And so on ...
- Free software programming
- Member of the Association for Computer Machinery.
- Piano, guitar and Jembe/congos playing.
- Skiing, Bodyboarding, Inline roller skating, All terrain biking, mountain walking.