Re: [gulliver] Galettes détaxées

From Frederic Lehobey <Frederic dot Lehobey at free dot fr>
Subject Re: [gulliver] Galettes détaxées
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:21:18 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 11:08:19PM +0200, Valérie-Emma Leroux wrote:
> Ptite rq rapide : tu devrais peut-être relire les paragraphes 4 et 5.
> Soit je suis trop crevée pour comprendre (c'est possible, je dors pas
> beaucoup en ce moment), soit c'est pas trop français.

It may be, but, as it is a wiki, I am not the only author of the page,
and particularly not of the two paragraphs you pointed at (the ones
that were 4 and 5 at the time of writing this message).  But, in any
case, as it is a wiki, feel free to correct the wrong sentences (well,
in French... but you may use the language you prefer or feel the most
comfortable with).

With a big smile.    :-)

Freely and friendly,
Frédéric
(As English people say: `Looks like French to me')